You Need A Hand Sanitizer That Hates Germs, Loves Your Skin
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we live. Everyone now has a whole new notion of what constitutes the “new normal”. Our constant use of hand sanitizers and frequent hand washing is one of the most stark lifestyle changes that forms the new normal. But according to market research, these sanitizers have high levels of ethyl alcohol and also an antibacterial ingredient called Triclosan. Though these elements are effective in killing common viruses, they can also adversely affect your skin.
So, here are some of the things that happen if you use harsh sanitizers regularly:
• Frequent use causes skin dryness
• Redness of the skin for those with sensitive hands
• In some extreme cases, eczema - redness leading to dry skin with several cuts
• Extreme sense of itching / burning when exposed to acidic agents like lemon or vinegar.
• Enhances skin ageing or causes pigmentation of the skin in the long term.
• Regular use of harsh hand sanitizer also thins out the skin.
Additionally, frequent use of harsh sanitizers can also cause the skin surrounding the nails to get inflamed and swollen, affecting discoloration of nails which may be unsightly.
With all these being said by dermatologists and healthcare professionals, the question that immediately comes to the mind is should we stop using a sanitizer, especially in a time when protecting oneself from COVID-19 overrides all other considerations at present? Wouldn't it be great if there was a hand sanitizer that actually loves and cares for your skin?
Keeping the much necessary, gentle-care factors for your hands in mind, Linc has brought to you - LINCPLUS Herbal Hand Sanitizer with skin soothing and hydrating Aloe Vera, that keeps your hands soft, supple and smooth. It also has a refreshing